Lantern with Wind Chimes
Japanese paper lamp use traditional techniques with a modern, beautifully simple design.
Feel the breeze through the sound of wind chimes and the soft light felt through Japanese paper.
Traditional Asian lighting handmade by craftsman.
<Specifications & Features>
Chouchin, Japanese Paper Lantern
Round shape with Wind chimes (EN)
The body of the lantern, called a “Hibukuro”, is made of Japanese paper and ribs of recycled plastic.
The body is therefore lightweight, and the body is foldable and sturdy.
Material : Japanese Paper, PET, MDF, aluminum(AL), Starch glue
Light Source : 6 Orange LED Bulbs
Power Sources : AA Battery (*Not included )
Usage style : Hanging
<How to assemble>
- Do not assemble in wet areas or with wet hands.
- The material of the body is Japanese paper. Since the surface is specially processed, the body is firm and hard, especially before use.
Therefore, applying excessive force may cause damage. Please handle with care when assembling or removing batteries.
- “SUZUMO CHOCHIN” are made entirely by hand in Japan. For that reason, there will be slight variations from one to the next.
Slight differences may also be found in the patterns of the Japanese paper, which might result in different tones when light from LEDs passes through it .
<How to Care>
- Remove the batteries when not in use for an extended period of time or when storing the product.
- Use a dry cloth for cleaning.
< Caution in use >
- Do not use the product in a humid or wet place.
- Do not use the product in places subject to vibration, impact, corrosive or flammable gases, or high dust levels.
- Discontinue use in case of malfunction or damage.
Modification or disassembly of the equipment may cause electric shock or fire.
- Use away from fire, stove, or other sources of high temperatures to avoid deformation, fire, or malfunction.
- Covering or wrapping the main unit with a cloth, blanket, etc. may cause the inside to become hot, resulting in fire or malfunction.
Please contact us for customization requests.
<Wind bell chochin “En”>
Healing with the sound of wind chimes and flickering light
“Suzumo” is a unique product that combines the traditional emotional “sound of wind chimes” and “light of chochin”.
The wind-bell chochin “En,” which plays a cool tone in the gentle breeze and gently illuminates, is an unprecedented chochin that combines nostalgia and novelty.
It is equipped with a patented technology that causes the light to flicker when it is exposed to the wind, creating a flickering effect that is soothing to the viewer.
< SUZUMO CHOCHIN>
Suzuki Mohei Shoten, a Japanese lantern workshop established in 1865.
Since its establishment about 160 years ago, the company has long been producing chochin for festivals, obon, and various other occasions of daily life in Japan .
Today, however, the workshop uses traditional Japanese lantern making techniques to produce lanterns that illuminate and color modern life.
Traditional techniques and modern, beautifully simple designs.
They create unconventional products with new techniques, such as shapes that are easy to use indoors and reproduce the flicker of light.