The status of your order can be checked if you created a My Account before/when you order.
You can check the status of the orders from “My Order”.
- On Hold – The order has been submitted and FutonTokyo has not yet seen the contents of the order.
- Processing – FutonTokyo has confirmed the contents of your order. We are in the process of manufacturing and preparing to ship the products.
- Completed – FutonTokyo has shipped your order. If you have chosen EMS shipping, please be proactive and contact the post office if you have not received your order within 10 days of this status. If you have chosen to ship by sea, it usually takes 2.3 months.
- Pending Payment – Your payment has not been completed. We do not know the cause of your credit card problem, please contact your credit card company.
- Reply required – FutonTokyo has sent you an email to confirm your order and to let you know that the item is out of stock. Or if shipping is impossible. We are waiting for your reply. If you have not received it, please check your junk mailbox as well.
- Waiting – If delivery is not possible due to the pandemic, we keep your order and we are waiting for the delivery system to resume. (Only if the customer so requests.)
- Cancelled – Your order has been cancelled. For credit card payments, if we don’t hear from you for a week after the status of “Reply required”, your order may be automatically cancelled.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.